Pricey Harrison

Friday, April 22, 2005

Lottery

The newly created Senate committee on the lottery held its first meeting on Wednesday. The meeting occurred two weeks after the House passed a lottery bill in a historic 61-59 vote. The committee chairman, Senate Majority Leader Tony Rand, D-Cumberland, said the bill probably would be altered from its current form. Speaker Jim Black, D-Mecklenburg has said that any change to the bill in the Senate could break the fragile House coalition that passed it the first time. Senator Rand said the committee likely will meet again next week and added that he doesn't expect a vote until next month. Rumors abound that the lottery may come back to the House with a tobacco tax added, or quite possibly, may become part of the budget proposal.

5 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Britt Phillips said...

Jay Ovittore you can't be serious!

You simply can't argue with proof. Let's do this, click this link and then tell me the proof does not matter. - paycheck

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

What can I say in addition to Lottery ? I think that you explained it very well! Would you be interested in a website about scommesse sportive ? Have a jump on it and look for something that you can be interested in! You'll find only scommesse sportive .

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Coastal Vacations Blog said...

Actually Jay Ovittore making money when you get right down to it, is all about a proven duplicatable system. If you would like to know more about success and making serious money, let me know. success

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger AJ said...

Hi Jay Ovittore: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about online gambling. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, online gambling check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger AJ said...

Hi Jay Ovittore: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about network marketing. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, network marketing check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.globalwon-globalwon.com. Take Care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home