Pricey Harrison

Friday, June 17, 2005

Driving From/Leaving Scene of Accident(Stephen's Law)

House Bill 217, one of the first bills I introduced this session, was unanimously passed in the Senate Judiciary I Committee on Tuesday and I expect it to be calendared for full Senate consideration next week. My constituents, George and Pat Gates, the parents of Stephen Gates who was killed by a hit and run driver in October, 2003, have been heavily involved and very helpful in moving this legislation through the General Assembly.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger mia said...

I really like your conversation on lemon laws. I have a lemon laws secrets blog if you wanna come on over and check my stuff out.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Nice Blog !
I also have a lemon law in california
site

It offers free tips on lemon laws for your state. You should check it out if you get a chance :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home